Lawrence Park Hudson outdoor patio – photo from their Facebook Page
Nothing says summertime in Hudson like dining al fresco. As of last week, it is legal to do so again at restaurants in NYS (subject, of course, to social distancing and other precautions). So where can you go to dine and drink viva voce, outdoors, right now?
For now, here are a few options right out of the gate:
- Casa Latina – (78 Green Street, M-SAT, 10-9). Four tables for four, out front with lots of space in between.
- Lawrence Park (260 Warren Street, TH -5-10, F/Sat 1-11, Sun 1-9). Lovely patio service!
- La Mision (621 Warren, every day, 11-8). Four socially distanced tables for two, sidewalk style.
- Back Bar (347 Warren, W-Sun, details here
https://www.backbar-hudson.com ) — large enclosed garden space plus more tables up front.
- Red Dot (321 Warren St, F and M, 5-8). Still takeout only but the owner has advised us that patrons are more than welcome to sit in their lovely enclosed garden area and enjoy said takeout (both food and drinks)!
- Nolita (454 Warren St. Open every day 8:30-2:30/3) Open for takeout or patio/outside dining! Breakfast and Lunch.
- Red Barn – Just outside of HUDSON, people are raving about Red Barn, at 93 Ten Broek Ave, in Greenport. While this columnist has yet to make her way out there herself, we have it on good authority that their food is divine and their outdoor space is too, to boot. A little bird tells us that it is BYOB for now, just so you know!
- LATE BREAKING NEWS: As of 1:59pm, Thursday, Food Studio/Hudson (746 Warren St) has let us know that “weather permitting, our patio will be open today!”
Photo by Verity Smith
Stay tuned — this is a quickly shifting landscape. Major new developments re: dining may be on the horizon as early as next week. We @trixieslist.com will do our best to keep you up-to-speed on the same, but please drop us a line with any updates or specials!