Here are guidelines for submitting an Event to TrixiesList.com:
- All Events must be submitted by 5pm on Wednesday for the Thursday newsletter. All events are pulled from the calendar. The Thursday Newsletter includes Events for the upcoming week. You can input Events months in advance.
- All Events are approved before they appear, usually within a day or two. Events may be edited for:
- Profanity (Anything beyond PG-13ish)
- All Events should be open to everyone. There can be a fee/charge (there’s a Cost field in the form). If your Event is PRIVATE (invite-only) then please do not post it here.
- Settings – Are Events entered correctly? Did you input daily when it should be weekly? am/pm correct? Location ok?
- Tech stuff – Event looks ok on the site. Are the photos too big/small? Do the links that you provided actually work? Did you use the fields in the form correctly? Will receive email back with any changes.
- The Event should be an actual “EVENT” (def: a planned public or social occasion) with a start/finish time. If it is an exhibit for three months, please do not input an Event for every day, 9-5pm, for the next three months. The Opening Party is the EVENT, or Day One of the exhibit. There will be another page for ongoing exhibits, gallery shows, etc. If there’s an Opening Party, please update the Event Description section with the duration of the show.
- Restaurant Specials have their own page, please email me separately.
- Plays, performances, etc., can be input as Events with the actual days of the performances.
- If your business is a school/studio with multiple daily events, in the business section, we can link directly to your calendar page.
- Events can be repeated, but please include an end date. For instance, a Knitting Circle happens weekly, so, please input it. Even though it may continue for years to come, please use an end date, a few months out, so that we can confirm that it’s still happening. We can always increase the end date later on.
Thank you very much for using TrixiesList.com’s Event Calendar!