Here are guidelines for submitting an Event to Trixie’s List:
- All events must be submitted by 5pm on Wednesday for the Friday newsletter. Events can be input months in advance.
- All events are approved before they appear, usually within a day or two.
- Events may be edited for:
- Profanity (Anything beyond PG-13ish)
- All events should be open to the public. There can be a fee/charge (there’s a Cost field in the form).
- Tech stuff – Are the photos too big/small? Do the links that you provided actually work, etc? Did you use the fields in the form correctly?
- The event should be an actual “EVENT” (def: a planned public or social occasion) with a start/finish time. (For instance, if your store/business is open Monday-Friday, 9-5pm, everyday indefinitely, that’s really not an event..)
- Plays, performances, etc., can be input as separate or repeating events with the dates of the performances.
- Events can be repeated, but please include a final end date. The end date can always be extended as the time approaches.
Thank you very much for using the Trixie’s List Event Calendar!