HUDSON, NY – One could argue that a yoga center, during a pandemic, is an essential service. In the video above, director Sondra Loring explains
Sadhana Yoga Center in Hudson has been operating on-line, but their doors will soon reopen to the public – with COVID restrictions.
Their large room on the third floor of 403 Warren Street can hold up to ten people, socially-distanced. Please be aware:
- Masks will be required to be worn over face and nose.
- Bring your own mats and props
- Sign up required online beforehand, no walk-ins please
- Wait on the stairs until the lobby is clear, only one person in the lobby at a time
- Answer health and travel questions related to Covid-19
- Get a no-contact temperature screening
- Go to a designated space in the studio
- Please be patient with the process
Here’s a link to a large mask used for singers, to allow for extra breath.